Grace and Timeless Beauty
About This Plan
- Classical details, symmetry of design and a stately brick exterior accentuate the grace and timeless beauty of this traditional style home plan.
- The entry begins with a wide and welcoming staircase which is framed by the large columns and intricately detailed door surrounds.
- Once inside, the ornate entryway yields to the large two-story foyer which opens to the large study/living room and beyond to an impressive grand room.
- The master suite is secluded and complete with dressing area, large vaulted bath, sauna, lengthy closet and private sitting room. The sitting room mirrors the breakfast area on the opposite end to complete the same symmetrical balance that is shown in the front elevation.
- The back stair provides an easy, yet private access to the three large bedrooms above.
- Each bedroom is complete with its own bath and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,073 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,509 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,564 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" master 20' 0" great room 20' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12