Graceful Arch-Topped Windows
About This Plan
- Graceful arch-topped windows adorn the front of this charming one-story house plan.
- A flexible design, it comes with a garage option giving you room for one car if needed.
- French doors gain way to the foyer where you'll find steps leading up to the living room. One more step and you're in the dining room which opens to the kitchen and to the back patio.
- The bedrooms are on the left of the home and share the central bathroom. Clever use of glass block helps brighten this space while keeping things private.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,168 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,168 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 290 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss