Graceful Arched Windows
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Keystone arches and a pedimented entry grace the facade of this luxury home plan.
- The grand salon, a family room, the dining hall and a library revolve around a central foyer with curved stair.
- An island gourmet kitchen is open to the family room and a sunny morning room.
- The master suite is conveniently placed on the first floor and features a bath with spa tub, separate shower and two vanities.
- The second level holds three bedrooms with walk-in closets and private baths, plus a bonus room that can be developed later.
- Related Plans: Don't need so much space? Downsize with home plan 12171JL (3,983 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,364 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,914 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,450 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,866 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 425 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 645 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick