Graceful Arched Windows and Fluted Columns
About This Plan
- Graceful arched windows and fluted columns give this two-story home plan a traditional appeal that will be welcomed in virtually any neighborhood.
- Similar to two-story homes of days past, this plan features a formal living room as well as a formal dining room without compromising space.
- The kitchen nook and family room create a living area that is comfortable but large enough for just about any size family.
- The main floor master is pleasing with his and hers walk-in closets, a jacuzzi tub and dual sinks.
- Upstairs, you'll be pleasantly surprised to find three additional bedrooms, two of which share a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- The three-stall garage has extra storage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 89877AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,325 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,346 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 979 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,346 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 46' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 897 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss