Graceful Arches and Columned Porch
About This Plan
- A columned porch, graceful arches and a perfect combination of brick and shingle siding make this home attractive for many buyers.
- Inside, ceiling details, art niches and arched openings gives this home a flair that's unique and desirable.
- The kitchen features an eat-in island and flows into the nook and great room creating a living space that's large enough to entertain.
- Just off the nook is a peaceful sunroom that has access to the large open deck. The master suite features a tray ceiling, spacious walk-in closet, jacuzzi tub and dual sinks.
- In the lower level, you'll be pleased to find three additional bedrooms, two full baths and a spacious recreation room complete with wet bar.
- A three-stall, angled garage with extra storage makes this home a crowd pleaser.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,308 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,308 sq. ft.
- Deck: 116 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 4"
- Depth: 52' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 915 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Sloping Lot