Graceful Arches and Shuttered Windows
About This Plan
- Graceful arches, shuttered windows and stone and brick detailing create a country home plan that will be welcomed in any neighborhood. As you enter the home you can see all the way to the back through an open foyer and great room.
- The spacious great room is welcoming with its tray ceiling, fireplace flanked by built-ins and graceful columns leading to the dining room.
- The kitchen features an eating bar and easy access to the three-stall garage.
- The master bedroom pampers with its cathedral ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and whirlpool tub. Two additional bedrooms and a full bath complete this house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,097 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,097 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 809 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss