About This Plan
- Graceful is the only way to describe the exterior of this beautiful home plan. This is achieved by the combined texture of stucco and intricate rooflines, gable contours, and an entry arch.
- The entire top floor is devoted to sleeping space, including a master suite that will fulfill your dreams. Its huge sitting room with a tray ceiling and built-in niches is the highlight, but the oversize tub and shower with a seat rank high too.
- Below, the versatile kitchen with plenty of pantry space is especially appealing. It flows into a bayed breakfast nook that overlooks an outside deck. The adjoining family room, with a hearth fireplace, has access through French doors to the deck.
- A laundry area with a convenient linen closet opens to a three-vehicle garage.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 12115JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,261 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,113 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,148 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 518 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"