Graceful Colonial House Plan
About This Plan
- Stacked front porches and lots of dormers grace this Colonial house plan.
- Decorative wooden shutters accent the exterior.
- Every room on the main floor gets special ceiling treatments to further add to the appeal of this home.
- The long expanse of vaulted ceilings in back unites the family room, kitchen and big nook area.
- Back to back fireplaces warm the family room and the huge covered porch in the rear of the home.
- In the large kitchen, a square shaped island holds the sink and gives you lots of extra counter space.
- All four bedrooms are on the upper floor with the master suite having a dashing tray ceiling and upscale bathroom.
- Bonus space lies over the 3 car garage so any noise won't disturb rooms below.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,552 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,157 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,395 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 481 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 903 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss