Graceful Columned Entry
About This Plan
- A covered entry with two pairs of graceful columns adds elegance to the exterior of this two-story design. Note too, the asymmetrically sloped roof and the arched window set in a dormer.
- Double doors open to the foyer, which in turn opens to the hall. Only the central staircase and a nearby closet interrupt the flow of traffic from room to room on the first floor which allows the fireplace to be enjoyed from both the living room and the dining room.
- The kitchen overlooks the backyard and is nicely placed to serve the dining room and the breakfast area. A curved eating bar is an integral part of the kitchen. A cozy den and a powder room complete the first floor.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom is big enough to contain a sitting area near the dormer alcove. A good-sized bathroom can be accessed either from the hall or directly from the master bedroom. An open study area and three family bedrooms make up the rest of this level.
- Foundation: basement; other foundations available for an additional fee.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,089 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,204 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 885 sq. ft.
- Entry: 63 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,204 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 40' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 312 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 6" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss