3 - 5
About This Plan
- Graceful columns welcome you into this wonderful ranch home plan. Upon entering, you'll be impressed by the vaulted entry ceiling, and the spacious open floor plan, especially in the kitchen, dining and family rooms that all flow together to create a large area perfect for any size gathering.
- Complete with tall ceilings, you will also enjoy the large island in the kitchen area.
- The master bedroom is located on the right side of the house, separated from two more bedrooms that are found left off of the family room.
- The master also features a large walk-in closet, jacuzzi tub and a covered porch that stretches across the back of the home to the family room.
- Finally, this home plan has plenty of room in the three-stall garage for more than just autos.
- The finished walkout basement offers two additional bedrooms and a full bath, an office, a large rec room and plenty of storage.
- Don't need a finished lower level? Save money with house plan 89381AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,388 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,428 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,960 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss