Graceful Columns and Arched Windows
About This Plan
- Graceful columns, arched windows and a perfect blend of brick and stucco make this ranch home plan the perfect addition to every neighborhood.
- You'll be captivated by the expansive view out the back of the home offered by the great room directly ahead as you enter.
- Arched openings, a tray ceiling, and a fireplace flanked by built-ins makes the great room a central attraction for everyone.
- The adjacent kitchen and nook blend together to create an open floor plan with the great room that's perfect for entertaining.
- A spacious sunroom and deck are found just off the nook for enjoying the outside world.
- The large master suite features tray ceilings, a large walk-in closet and a bathroom with Jacuzzi tub.
- Three additional bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a large recreation room can be found downstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,899 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,603 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,296 sq. ft.
- Sunroom: 195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 8"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1149 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss