Graceful Columns and Porthole Windows
About This Plan
- Graceful columns, porthole windows and the careful blend of stone and shingle siding create a house plan that will blend effortlessly into any neighborhood. You'll love the two-story entry flanked with columns as you enter this beautiful home.
- To your left you'll find a formal dining room, and to your right, a formal den. Towards the back of the home, a living room shares a fireplace with the hearth room and both feature 10-foot ceilings.
- The kitchen blends with the nook and hearth room to create an open living area made for entertaining.
- The sunroom just off the nook is the perfect place for enjoying your morning paper and plenty of sunlight.
- Upstairs you'll find a pampering master suite complete with tray ceiling, corner jacuzzi tub and spacious walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms and a Jack and Jill bath complete the upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,558 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,558 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 791 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss