Graceful European House Plan
About This Plan
- A graceful swoop roof extends over the front porch of this elegant European house plan, giving it great style.
- An interior column in the dining room is used to preserve the sight lines between the dining room, foyer and vaulted great room so you have sweeping views as you enter the home.
- Bedroom 2 is set off by itself and makes a quiet guest suite.
- The massive hearth room is warmed by a corner fireplace and is open to the kitchen so you can keep an eye on things while preparing meals.
- In the master suite a double tray ceiling creates a custom touch.
- The vaulted master bathroom is impressively large and holds two walk-in closets.
- On the upper floor, open railing in the balcony hall lets you look down into the great room below.
- Two bedrooms on this level share a connected bathroom.
- Future rec space can be finished when you are ready.
- Still more space can be found on the finished lower level that contains a family room and a half bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,632 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 414 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,467 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 751 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 339 sq. ft.
- Entry: 36 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 811 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1614 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12