Graceful European House Plan
About This Plan
- A beautiful roof line and arched windows lend elegance to this European house plan.
- Inside arched soffits and interior columns are custom touches.
- The dining room gets a lovely vaulted ceiling and a triple window with transoms above.
- From the large kitchen island you can see right into the breakfast nook and family room, making it easy to keep tabs on family activities.
- Homeowners will love the big bayed master suite that has a cathedral ceiling above the big soaking tub.
- Two bedrooms on the second floor share a hall bathroom with double sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,439 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,944 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 495 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 8"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 924 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss