Graceful Exterior Arches
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A graceful face to this traditional home plan will welcome all who pass by or enter its doors. Particularly inviting are the front-porch arches and columns.
- Despite its modest square footage, the layout offers more than you'd expect. A spacious living room or den and dining area adjoin the kitchen.
- The row of windows along the back guarantee that the breakfast area will get plenty of sunlight, and there's lots of space for plants.
- Three bedrooms--one could be a study--and two full baths and a half-bath are also found in this one-story plan.
- To top it off there's also a laundry and a two-car garage with storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,464 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,464 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,344 sq. ft.
- Deck: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 395 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick