Graceful Hip Roofline
About This Plan
- An imposing yet graceful hip roofline tops a myriad of windowpanes in this stately design. Fanlight and oxeye windows over a casement door light the two-story foyer that leads to the U-shaped staircase.
- Columns decorate the formal dining hall. The kitchen leads to a butler's pantry and includes a corner sink and a bar.
- The morning room adjoins the two-story grand salon through an elegant archway, which dramatizes the height of that room's ceiling. A full bath serves a guest room that has double doors and windows to the front.
- The master suite upstairs features double doors, an octagonal tray ceiling and closets in both the bedroom and the bath. The bath also offers a corner tub, shower seat and twin vanities.
- Two additional bedrooms on this floor share a full bath that includes private vanities.
- Related Plans: For a stucco exterior, see house plan 12001JL. For a brick exterior, see house plan 12226JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,625 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,405 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,220 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,405 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 502 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available