Graceful Home With Room to Grow
About This Plan
- The commanding front entrance of this warm, traditional home opens into a foyer replete with architectural columns distinguishing the formal dining room. Stately ninefoot ceilings which crown the entire first floor create an aura of gentility.
- A unique, curved bar joins living room, epicurean kitchen and skylightenhanced breakfast nook, establishing a family gathering area. A computer desk is set just outside the kitchen area.
- The oversized master suite is resplendent with his and hers walkin closets, builtin chest of drawers and a luxurious bath accented by a raised tub, separate shower and dual lavatories.
- Designed with expansion in mind, future space on the second floor provides an enormous area of possibility.
- Foundation options: slab, crawl space or basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,877 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,877 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,877 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 211 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 197 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 6"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 551 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick