Graceful Mediterranean Design
About This Plan
- Graceful arches and a stucco finish are pleasing elements of this Mediterranean home. The covered entry porch is 13' high, providing a dramatic introduction.
- The great room flows into the informal eating nook; both are separated from the kitchen by an angled snack bar. In the kitchen, a central island and a built-in desk are featured.
- In the isolated master bedroom suite with a tray ceiling, the master bath includes a shower with a seat, twin vanities and, on either side of a whirlpool tub, twin walk-in closets.
- On the opposite side of the house, two secondary bedrooms share the other full bath.
- A large covered porch in back extends the living area and conveniently accesses the powder room.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; 11' great room, kitchen, nook, master bedroom; 13' dining room.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,104 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,104 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 54 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 251 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 564 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick