Graceful Proportions and Wonderful Angles
4 - 5
About This Plan
- MORE PHOTOS: See more pictures in our Google+ photo album.
- Stately and proud, this European house plan offers graceful proportions and wonderful angles that make the home unique.
- The grand foyer has front to back views right out into the huge covered veranda in back.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer and if you don't need a formal living room, it could easily serve as an extra bedroom.
- The heart of the home is the enormous open great room space that unites the kitchen, breakfast nook and family room under one ceiling.
- Every room has views of that spacious back veranda where there's a grilling station at one end.
- The master suite is truly luxurious with a stunning bathroom and giant walk-in closet.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the master bedroom and the soaking tub in the bathroom.
- Three spacious bedroom suites occupy the upper floor that has dramatic open rail hallways that look down into rooms below.
- Kids of all ages will love the game room with its large storage closet and doorway to the loft area.
- Future expansion space can be finished on your own timetable or used as storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,697 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,041 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,656 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 127' 0"
- Depth: 89' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 895 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"