Graceful Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- Transom windows, 3 dormers and decorative shutters all combine to give this Southern house plan a graceful elegance.
- The front porch shelters your entry into the 8' wide foyer where you can immediately see the formal dining room with its tray ceiling.
- In back, the great room has a wall of windows that flood the room with light and views.
- Other features include a vaulted breakfast nook and a large master suite with doors that open to the rear covered porch.
- Each of the other three bedrooms are large in size with lots of wall space for good furniture placement.
- Future space on the second floor gives you expansion options.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,595 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,595 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,595 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 174 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 8"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 607 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick