Graceful Southern House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The elegant and intricate roof line of this Southern house plan blends well with the exterior details that set this home apart from others.
- The lovely detailing continues inside with graceful arches and interior columns throughout the main living area.
- A half wall by the kitchen sink lets you be with family members in the family room while cooking.
- In the breakfast nook, a door takes you out to the rear deck where you can get some sun or grill to your heart's content.
- The master suite is extra special, boasting a double tray ceiling, vaulted sitting room with a fireplace and a vaulted master bathroom.
- Use the vaulted living room as a fourth bedroom if you like.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,406 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,406 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,406 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 64' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12