Graceful Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim tops all the front gables of this graceful Southern house plan.
- With all 1940 square feet on the main floor, there are no stairs to climb.
- From the entry foyer, you can see the formal dining room and back into the spacious living room.
- The well-designed kitchen has the sink placed to take advantage of views of the living room, covered porch and breakfast nook.
- There is room for three stools at the raised counter on the peninsula eating bar.
- A large and comfortable master bedroom has double doors to the side yard and a big master bathroom.
- Two more bedrooms face front and are generous in size.
- Related Plan: Get a front-facing garage with house plan 870006DRM.
- DELIVERY NOTICE: Please allow 7-10 business days for optional foundations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,940 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,940 sq. ft.
- Deck: 50 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 129 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 10"
- Depth: 53' 9"
- Max ridge height: 24' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 398 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick