Graceful Split Level House Plan
About This Plan
- This graceful stoneclad design features a bright and airy entry. A large multi-paned transome brings in lots of natural light.
- A modified formal entry greets you. Stairs to the right take you to the main living area and the ones straight ahead lead to the basement.
- A fireplace brightens the living room. You can look down at arriving guests below.
- A large island in the kitchen provides bar-type seating.
- Two bedrooms share a bath with cover tub and shower plus dual vanities. Laundry is conveniently located nearby.
- Related Plan: For a related version, see house plan 2132DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,374 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,374 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 227 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 4"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 374 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"