Graceful Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A steep hip roof with spires and two round windows add distinction to the Traditional house plan.
- The sunken living room boasts a corner fireplace and tall windows with transoms above.
- A landing off the garage level is just a few steps up to the main living area.
- The kitchen sink gets a double window so you can watch the kids playing outside.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper floor with the master suite facing front.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,863 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 938 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 925 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 8"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 366 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss