Graceful Traditional House Plan with Two-Story Ceilings
About This Plan
- Clad in brick, this Traditional house plan comes with a graceful hip roof and lots of outdoor spaces.
- The two-story foyer makes a terrific first impression with wide open views of the formal dining room to the left.
- Step back into the enormous great room that also has a two-story ceiling plus a big fireplace.
- With the cooking area set off by itself, you'll have less kitchen noise in the great room.
- The big walk-in pantry is a real treat and the breakfast nook offers a door to the rear covered porch.
- Another door in the first floor master suite leads to an uncovered deck.
- Upstairs, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a connected bathroom while bedroom 4 gets a private bathroom.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,270 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,559 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 711 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,559 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 79 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 161 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 472 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick