Graceful Traditional Style
1 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The covered front porch of this Traditional house plan has doors that open to both the foyer and the den.
- From the foyer you can see into the massive great room, dining room and kitchen, all with no walls to block the views.
- A second sink at the end of the huge island lets two people easily cook together without any bumping.
- Back to back fireplaces warm the great room and the spacious rear porch.
- Climb the spiral staircase to reach the upper floor where you have two huge guest suites, one with a sitting room.
- There's also a media room for everyone to enjoy.
- This home was originally designed as a structural timber frame for the main body of the house. Meaning, that one could stand on the main level and view the timber frame bents all the way to the ridgeline of the roof.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior with house plan 13329WW (4,084 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Please allow 7-10 business day for delivery.