Gracefully Curving Roof Line
About This Plan
- A gracefully curving roof line, and a careful blend of stone and shingle siding give this home a European charm that will highlight any neighborhood.
- As you enter the home, you'll be impressed with the backyard view through the wall of windows in the great room that lies directly ahead.
- Here you'll discover a see-through fireplace that gives you a glimpse of the adjacent kitchen/nook area to the right.
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar that overlooks a cozy hearth room and spacious nook surrounded on three sides with tall windows to create a comfortable living space.
- The master suite, located off the left of the entry, features a spacious walk-in closet, Jacuzzi tub and dual sinks.
- Three additional bedrooms, for kids and visitors, and a full bath can be found upstairs on the second floor.
- Finally, a three-stall garage with plenty of storage makes this home appealing to a wide audience.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 89055AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,498 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,754 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 744 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 757 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss