Gracious 2 Story 4 Bed Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- The formal living room sits off the foyer and has French doors, which can be open for entertaining or closed for privacy. It opens into a large family room that features a fireplace and large rear-facing windows.
- The large kitchen will make meal preparation easy and has access to both a cozy breakfast nook and a formal dining room.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom boasts a tray ceiling, two closets and a private bath, which includes a spa tub, shower and double vanity for couples on the go.
- The three additional bedrooms share a full bath and offer plenty of space for family and guests.
- The large bonus room would make a perfect playroom or office.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,368 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,228 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 556 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss