Gracious and Elegant
About This Plan
- A dramatic curved staircase winds elegantly up to the second floor of this European house plan.
- Both the staircase and a built-in display niche are immediately visiable as you enter the home.
- Around the corner the formal dining room is framed by two interior columns that let you look right into the living room.
- The heart of this home is the informal area though, where the big fireplace can be seen from the kitchen sink as you prepare meals.
- Expanding the kitchen, the breakfast nook shares the same open space.
- The first floor master suite is loaded with luxuries from the tray ceiling, spacious bathroom to the over-sized walk-in closet.
- On the upper floor a convenient laundry chute serves the three big bedrooms on this level.
- Bonus space can be finished on your own timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,690 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,700 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 990 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 3,365 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick