Gracious Combination of Stucco and Brick
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This three-bedroom ranch home features a gracious combination of stucco and brick.
- The main living areas flow together, creating a sense of space and openness.
- The large great room has built-in cabinets surrounding a cozy fireplace, while the efficient island kitchen opens to both the breakfast nook and the formal dining room.
- The master suite offers a vast walk-in closet and a private master bath with a whirlpool tub. Two additional bedrooms have plenty of closet space and share a hall bath.
- The rear screen porch and deck, accessible from the nook and the master bedroom, provide perfect spaces for entertaining.
- Related Plans: Get a finished walkout basement with house plan 89446AH.
- And get alternate exteriors with house plans 89870AH and 89735AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,232 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,232 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 224 sq. ft.
- Deck: 171 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 789 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot