Gracious Combination of Stucco and Brick
About This Plan
- This three-bedroom ranch home features a gracious combination of stucco and brick.
- The main living areas flow together, creating a sense of space and openness.
- The large great room has built-in cabinets surrounding a cozy fireplace, while the efficient island kitchen opens to both the breakfast nook and the formal dining room.
- The master suite offers a vast walk-in closet and a private master bath with a whirlpool tub. Two additional bedrooms have plenty of closet space and share a hall bath.
- The rear screen porch and deck, accessible from the nook and the master bedroom, provide perfect spaces for entertaining.
- The finished walkout basement gives you an additional bedroom and full bath, a large rec room (which could also be used as a game room), a wooden deck, and plenty of storage.
- Don't need a finished lower level? Save money with house plan 89445AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,234 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,002 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,232 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 224 sq. ft.
- Deck: 171 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 789 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss