Gracious Corner Front Porch
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This 2,508 square foot one-level house plan features 3 bedrooms and 2 and a half baths. The entry is angled to the main structure, and is tucked into the back of a gracious front porch.
- Public spaces are nicely separated from the private spaces in this plan. Either or both of the secondary bedrooms might serve as private offices or individual work rooms.
- A media room/library opens off of a wide hallway, and features a view of the double-sided fireplace. Built-in bookcases flank the double doors to the study.
- The great room is open to the kitchen space and is separated by a raised counter and dropped ceiling soffits. Built-ins flank the fireplace and it is possible to mount a flat screen TV above it.
- A brightly lit dining area adjoins the kitchen with windows on two walls. A gracious screened porch is steps away and makes a great spot for three season living.
- A back door from the kitchen leads to a full featured utility area with a walk in pantry, utility base and wall cabinets, a changing bench with pegged coat hooks, and the washer dryer.
- A covered breezeway leads to the garage. Above it, accessed from an internal stairway, is a loft space suitable for storage, a private office, recreation space, or studio.
- This energy-efficient house plan is shown with solar panels on its 6/12 sloped roof. These were installed by the homeowner and are not part of the plan package.