Gracious Cottage House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This attractive cottage house plan offers a gracious open floor plan designed to take advantage of the rear yard. The main floor public spaces are open and connected with one another as well as the outdoors. The design's exterior architecture with its dramatic curving roof lines combines influences from Cape Cod and Colonial houses.
- Enter the home through the generous foyer. The modest office is a great place to get your work done. Beyond the foyer the living, dining and kitchen spaces are arranged side by side across the back of the home providing each room with views and abundant natural light. Spaces are kept intimate through the use of subtle beam treatments.
- The upstairs floor plan smartly organizes the 3 bedrooms beneath the sweeping roof line. The master suite placed at the rear of the home provides the bedroom, closet and bath areas with natural light. The shared bathroom provides separate bathing and grooming zones allowing multiple users.
- Space above the garage is designed as attic and could easily be modified into additional bonus space, allowing a considerable expansion of the upper floor.
- The house plan comes with a full unfinished basement foundation with crawlspace an add-on option. The basement indicates rough-in locations for a future bathroom.