Gracious Country Home Designed For Entertaining
About This Plan
- This lovely country style home plan radiates warmth and old-fashioned hospitality.
- Guests enter a vaulted foyer that leads to a magnificent great room. This "party place" features a fireplace and two sets of French doors that open onto a deck.
- A dining area adjacent to the kitchen is a perfect spot for family meals. A living room and a formal dining room provide spaces for formal entertaining.
- The first floor master suite with its own fireplace and a generous walk-in closet features a luxurious bath outfitted with a garden whirlpool tub, a separate corner shower and twin vanities.
- The second floor comprises four additional bedrooms and two baths, one with a skylight, the other with a whirlpool tub.
- Foundation options: slab, crawl space, basement.
- Related Plans: Downsize with these 2,400 sq. ft. 4 bedroom house plans - 99923MW (2,451 sq. ft.) and 99901MW (2,454 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,658 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,688 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 970 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,550 sq. ft.
- Deck: 344 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 8"
- Depth: 46' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 443 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick