Gracious Estate with Arched Windows
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Arched windows and extensive masonry create an aura of permanence in this home plan, a gracious estate-sized home with two two-car garages. This plan offers nearly 4,000 square feet of living space, with almost 2,000 more devoted to attic storage and garages.
- On entering the two-story foyer there is an overhead landing which forms a bridge that overlooks both the foyer and an equally high-ceilinged great room.
- Two long, slender windows flank the fireplace, and double doors in the passageway to the family room open onto a large partially covered patio.
- The dining room has an elegant tray-ceiling. The vaulted den could be used as a home office.
- Luxuries in the master suite include a sitting bay, two roomy walk-in closets, and a sky lit bathroom with two basins, custom shower, and private toilet.
- Upstairs, the front bedroom has two window seats nestled in twin dormers, and a private bathroom. The two rear bedrooms share a second sky lit bathroom. This house plan's bonus room and attic space could be left as storage, or developed into finished rooms as needed.