About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The gracious living of another era is beautifully preserved in this authentic Victorian house. The exterior has been painstakingly replicated to capture the playful architecture of the period.
- The large and inviting room welcomes guests into the living room and octagonal music room. Double doors allow you to enter the library with its own spiral stair to the second level. The traditional dining room gives access to the front porch through French doors. The traditional butler's pantry is another authentic feature.
- The heart of this home is the family area, which has an island kitchen, huge walk-in pantry, a nook with French doors onto the rear patio and a generously sized family room with media wall. The secondary bathroom is located near the library, which is perfect for that unexpected guest.
- Double doors leads to the master wing, which has a sitting room with fireplace and lots of light thru French doors. The uniquely designed master bath is crowned with an interior bay window wall, which encases the soaking tub, and is framed in stained glass. A step down shower walk in closet and private toilet room complete the opulence.
- The second floor enjoys large bedrooms, walk in closets ample baths and even a small laundry area. The bonus room over the rear garage is perfect for that home theater or game room. Note the added excitement of the third floor attic space.
- Ceilings: 10'.
- Foundation: slab.