Gracious Living Can Be Yours
About This Plan
- Stately and impressive, the exterior of this traditional home is accented with brick and centers on a gabled entry porch supported by double columns.
- The open interior is equally impressive. Both the foyer and the library are two stories high, and tray ceilings enhance the master bedroom and two of the upstairs bedrooms.
- The second floor is reached by two stairways. A bonus room above the garage can be used as a fifth bedroom, playroom or what have you.
- The vaulted living room includes built-in cabinets surrounding the fireplace and opens to the patio in back. The kitchen with pantry, island and snack bar is handy to both the bayed breakfast room and the dining room.
- In the master suite, a bay window enhances the bedroom and two closets highlight the luxurious compartmented bath. Upstairs, two baths serve the three bedrooms.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 3018D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,125 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,147 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 978 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 291 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 208 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,130 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 46' 10"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick