Gracious Living for the Large Family
About This Plan
- This gracious and grand traditional home design offers upscale living for the large family.
- On the first floor, bedrooms two and three share a bath and are sited on the same side as the master suite, where luxury reigns. Note the garden tub, twin vanities and walk-in closets.
- The central great room opens to the skylit rear porch, also accessed from the master suite. A study and dining room flank the foyer.
- A game room lies at the top of the stairs. Bedroom four enjoys its own bath, while bedrooms five and six share another.
- Ceilings: 10' first floor, 9' floor.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,593 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,465 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,128 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,465 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 251 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 233 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 1"
- Depth: 74' 1"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 740 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick