Gracious Low Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Elegant and gracious, this Low Country house plan offers circle top windows, dormers and a big wide front porch with lots of room for lounging.
- Interior columns, a residential elevator and built-ins give you a custom feel.
- A bay window extends the breakfast nook, making the kitchen feel bigger too.
- The sunroom is a delightful place to spend time and you can easily step out onto the back deck to work on your tan.
- Eat out on the screened porch in a bug-free environment.
- The master suite has sliding glass doors to the screened porch too.
- Two big bedrooms on the second floor have charming window seats in the dormers.
- The open rail hallway lets you look down into the foyer on one side and the great room on the other.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version of this home with a master sitting room instead of the screened porch with house plan 9167GU (3,042 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,908 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,099 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 809 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 152 sq. ft.
- Deck: 336 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 378 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 2"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 2060 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- Low Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery