Gracious Low Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Elegant and gracious, this Low Country house plan offers a circle top window, dormers and a big wide front porch with lots of room for lounging.
- Interior columns, a residential elevator and built-ins give you a custom feel.
- A bay window extends the breakfast nook, making the kitchen feel bigger too.
- The sunroom is a delightful place to spend time and you can easily step out onto the back deck to work on your tan.
- The master suite has a bright and cheerful sitting room close by the deck.
- Two big bedrooms on the second floor have charming window seats in the dormers and walk-in closets.
- The open rail hallway lets you look down into the foyer on one side and the great room on the other.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with a screened porch instead of a master sitting room with house plan 9135GU (2,908 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,042 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,267 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 775 sq. ft.
- Deck: 296 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 406 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 2"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 2240 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick