Gracious, One Level European House Plan
About This Plan
- Not too big and not too small, this one level European house plan will fit the bill for many families and couples.
- The floor plan is almost entirely open, giving you wonderful sightlines that make the house feel bigger.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls in the dining room so you can see into the foyer and huge family room with ease.
- A peninsula eating bar enhances the kitchen that is laid out so the sink faces the corner fireplace in the family room.
- In the front of the house, a vaulted ceiling crowns the master suite that has a vaulted bathroom as well.
- Both family bedrooms have lovely tray ceilings and a quiet study is tucked away near the breakfast nook.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,794 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,794 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 11"
- Depth: 61' 11"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 493 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick