Gracious Shingle Style House Plan
4 - 6
About This Plan
- There's a huge amount of living space for your family spread out over three levels in this Shingle style house plan.
- The wrap-around covered porch is spectacular, with a turreted dome over one end.
- Half walls are used to separate the hallway from the expansive living room, preserving the sight lines.
- The whole family will love eating informally in the bayed breakfast nook brightened by seven windows.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the living room and the master bedroom.
- On the second floor, bedroom 2 enjoys a bayed sitting area that mirrors the one in the breakfast nook.
- The open railing in the hallway lets you look down into the living and dining rooms below.
- A massive bonus room that adds 931 square feet lies over the 3 car garage and has an handy attached half bathroom.
- The finished lower level offers all sorts of luxuries such as a dedicated exercise room, wet bar and a huge family room plus two more bedrooms and bathrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,277 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,742 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,961 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,574 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 931 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 708 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 645 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 103' 6"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 907 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 21 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss