Gracious Southern Style
About This Plan
- Four big columns support the front porch of this gracious Southern house plan, with another covered porch in back.
- The standard ceiling height of the home is 10' but the foyer and family room rise up to 12'.
- The family room, eating nook and kitchen all have that prized open layout that lets you see what's going on while cooking.
- An extra special feature is the safe room off the pantry that gives protection during storms.
- The master suite is separated from the family bedrooms so you have a marvelous private retreat.
- Double sinks and a huge walk-in closet that is over 18' deep are added perks.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,825 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,825 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 417 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 85' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 934 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick