Gracious Split-Bedroom Design
About This Plan
- High windows with transoms, a fanlight over the front door, and a gabled entry porch with six columns set the mood of this gracious one-story design. In back, a large patio allows for easy outdoor living.
- An island with a curved snack bar separates the kitchen from the dining area with its bay window. The fireplaced living room lies off the foyer.
- The split-bedroom configuration promotes privacy for the master suite which contains both a walk-in and a linear closet.
- On the other side of the house, the secondary bedrooms are conveniently close to a shared bath and to the good-sized laundry room.
- Among the extras are a storage room off the carport and shelves near the secondary bedrooms.
- Ceilings: 9' standard.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Please specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Entry: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 691 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick