3 - 4
About This Plan
- Gracious Southern styling suits this Traditional home designed for the large family.
- Beautiful vaulted ceilings top many of the rooms starting with the vaulted foyer that is nice and wide.
- The vaulted sewing room could easily serve as another bedroom bringing the total up to 4 bedrooms.
- Both the formal dining room and the living room are huge, making this a very comfortable home for both living and entertaining.
- The vaulted owner's suite has a luxurious bathroom with a door leading to a private porch where you can sip your monring coffee.
- Don't forget movie night in the giant media room.
- Give the kids their own room to play in the second floor recreation room.
- A big storage room will hold all your suitcases and holiday decorations plus out-of-season storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,168 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,825 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,343 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,049 sq. ft.
- Storage: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 125' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 902 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss