Gracious Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A gracious hip roof crowns this Traditional house plan that comes with brick on the front.
- There are three living areas on the first floor - a formal living room, a large den off the stair landing with coffered ceiling and transoms and the giant family room with its big fireplace.
- In the large formal dining room there's a recessed area for your hutch.
- A box bay window brightens the kitchen sink.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 on the second floor feature built-in book shelves while bedroom 2 has 10' high ceiling.
- The master suite has extra amenities like a built-in dresser and tray ceiling in the bedroom, a vaulted bathroom and a huge walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,775 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,469 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,306 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 46' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 814 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12