Gracious Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- With it's handsome exterior and first floor master suite, this Traditional house plan will appeal to many homeowners.
- The home comes with both formal and informal living areas and spacious rooms.
- The two-story foyer makes an impressive entry into the home, with views of the formal rooms on each side.
- In back, the kitchen and breakfast nook form one large space with lots of room to move around.
- A big fireplace anchors the large family room and there are wide openings to connect the room with the breakfast nook and kitchen.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with a private deck to relax on.
- There is a huge walk-in closet divided into his and her sections and a huge bathroom with a corner soaking tub.
- Three bedrooms on the second floor have easy access to a media room.
- Finish off the optional bonus space to gain an extra 470 square feet of living space.
- Related Plans: Get a different exterior and five bedrooms with house plan 870000DRM (3,161 sq. ft.). Get a front load 3 car garage with house plan 870001DRM (3,202 sq. ft.).
- DELIVERY NOTICE: Please allow 7-10 business days for optional foundations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,159 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,063 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,096 sq. ft.
- Deck: 82 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 145 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 470 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 4"
- Depth: 45' 7"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater