Gracious Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A graceful hip roof tops this one story Traditional house plan.
- From the wide entry foyer you can see all the way back to the huge family room and the covered porch beyond.
- Built-in cabinets flank the fireplace, adding good looks as well as storage.
- Eating and cooking areas are blended together into one large room, with bay windows extending the breakfast nook and the dining room.
- The spacious master suite boasts two giant walk-in closets and a huge bathroom with a corner soaking tub.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors with house plans 870016DRM, 870017DRM, 870018DRM and 870008DRM.
- DELIVERY NOTICE: Please allow 7-10 business days for optional foundations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,573 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,573 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 197 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 75 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 5"
- Depth: 64' 1"
- Max ridge height: 20' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick