Gracious Two-Story Center Hall
About This Plan
- A covered, columned porch and symmetrically placed windows welcome you to this elegant brick home. This house plan has a classic floor plan mixed with contemporary conveniences.
- A gracious 2 story, center hall entry introduces you to the flanking formal living and dining rooms continuing on to a generous family area.
- The kitchen enjoys views of the rear yard and opens to a large breakfast nook and the family room creating a single room extending the entire length of the house.
- The master suite features walk-in closets, a large master bath with dual sinks, and separate shower and tub.
- This house plan is easy to build, heat, and maintain which makes it an elegantly practical choice.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 9559DM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,482 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,302 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,180 sq. ft.
- Entry: 32 sq. ft.
- Deck: 220 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,302 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 788 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick