Grand 1 Story 3 Bed House Plan
About This Plan
- The entryway leads into the large great room that offers a cathedral ceiling, a wall of windows overlooking the back garden, and an impressive fireplace.
- The kitchen offers lots of workspace and meals can be served either in the nook or in the formal dining room with a cathedral ceiling.
- The two-stall garage with additional storage space offers a separate entrance to the home through the laundry room/mud room.
- The master bedroom offers two walk-in closets and a private bath. The two additional bedrooms share a full bathroom with private tub area and dual vanities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,161 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,161 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 573 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss